Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm such a jackass sometimes

I forgot to mention on Sunday at Dragon*Con I met a couple of guys with comics that are worth checking out. First was a guy named Jason Yungbluth, who perpetrates a very funny and slightly offensive comic book called Deep Fried. He also works occasionally for Mad magazine, a publication in which my work has appeared very rarely. See, I have something in common with him.

Second was Charles Moisant, "The Craziest Man in Comics" (this is quite a statement) writer and publisher of Mystery Manor Haunted Theater, which is apparently based on an actual haunted house located in Nebraska.

Here's a photo I took the last time I was in Nebraska:



One of the more true signs I've seen in my life.

Anyway, both these guys' stuff is worth checking out.

No comments: