Monday, January 28, 2008

EXCLUSIVE! MIKE HUCKABEE AND FRED PHELPS!



Republican Presidential hopeful Mike "F*ckabee" Huckabee and the Rev. Fred Phelps stepped out on the town last night as part of a special "out and proud" event sponsored by the Broadway hit "Spamalot"! From what I've heard, their cute matching outfits were no accident-- they planned to dress alike, because, as my source said, "They think so much alike!" My sources also tell me that not long after this incredibly dubious photo was snapped, the two hillbilly satyrs retired to F*ckabee's hotel room where they "parted that delicate flower" (i.e., made love with each other)! One can only assume that these two lovebirds have a long future together, and for that reason I've gone to the trouble to give them a cute celebrity hook-up nickname: HuckaPhelps!

No comments: