Monday, February 25, 2008

EXCLUSIVE! ANOTHER DAMAGING BARACK OBAMA DRESS-UP PHOTO!

For some reason, this image of presidential candidate Barack Obama wearing a traditional Somali outfit, is causing a great deal of controversy all over the "blogosphere":



Obama's campaign has called the circulation of the photo "shameful offensive fear-mongering". But that's not the worst "Obama Dress-Up Photo" that's out there right now. My sources have provided me with the following, which is sure to offend Obama's supporters, and might just be enough to tip the election in Hillary Clinton's favor:



That's right. That's Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama last Halloween, wearing a Ronald Reagan mask. Apparently, Mr Obama thinks it's funny to wear a mask of the president who set back the progressive movement by nearly a decade. I don't want to seem divisive, but this is despicable, the most despicable thing I've ever seen in my life, and it threatens to rip asunder the progressive coalition that Obama has put together. I'm disgusted, not so much by the photo itself, but by the fact that by running it on my blog, I might be inadvertently perpetuating the mongering of fear. Nevertheless, as a serious citizen journalist, I feel I have no choice.

We'll just have to wait and see if this photo affects the Ohio and Texas primaries.

No comments: