Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What Was New York Governor Eliot Spitzer's Wife Thinking?


I took the words attributed to "Kristen," the prostitute whose services the honorable Gov. Spitzer is alleged to have procured, as seen in this affidavit, and put them in the head of Spitzer's wife, Silda Wall Spitzer. It works, kind of.

I hate press conferences where the wife who's been wronged and humiliated stands there and looks dreamily at the man who wronged and humiliated her while he talks about how it's all a "private matter," and he's "let his family down," etc. It's always the same; can't we get something else? How about if she were to stick a pencil in his eye or something?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know Lindsay Campbell has a great rant on the "plight" of Silda Wall Spitzer up at MobLogic (http://www.moblogic.tv/video/2008/03/12/btch-please/)

I've already left my comments up disagreeing with her. Check it out, make sure you let us know what you think.

Oh right, I should tell you I blog for MobLogic. Still, it's definitely an interesting video.

Thanks,
Amanda Elend