Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hillary Clinton: Satanist?



Drudge has a picture of Hillary Clinton giving what appears to be the Satanic hand gesture to a crowd of adoring fans (the fans aren't pictured, but it's a safe bet they're young, nubile Lesbians fornicating in the blood of virginal children). I have been reluctant to post on this topic because I don't want to be alarmist, but I think it's pretty obvious what this means, isn't it? Don't let the question mark in the title of this post fool you, I did that for purely legal reasons. Replace it with an exclamation point and you have the gosh-honest truth about "Ms." Clinton. Don't believe me? Check out some of the compelling evidence at this website. Or this. Or this one, which is where I got the devil hands picture.

1 comment:

gary said...

Thumb in for satan. Thumb out is "I love you" in sign language.