Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Sperm! The Motion Picture" Selected as one of the "Best of 2007" by Sydney Underground Film Festival!

I've just been informed that the amazing group over at the incredible Sydney Underground Film Festival have (has?- it's in Australia so I'm not sure) selected "Sperm! The Motion Picture" for inclusion on their "Best of 2007" DVD release! This is terribly exciting for me, and hopefully it's terribly exciting for them! And for Chris Gortz, Jon Ripper, Mark Howell, Tina Louise, and Diane Rose!

I hope all my fans will purchase the DVD, and also purchase region-free DVD players, since they're probably going to be region 2s.

More information when the DVD is actually released, in the meantime, here is the Sydney Underground website. And here is the "Sperm! The Motion Picture" website.

Also, "Trilby" screened at some point this week in England, at Ripple Fest. Wish I could have been there, but I'm travelling all over the country right now and couldn't make it. But I will be in the UK in July, so they have that to look forward to.

No comments: