Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Laziest Spam Scam Email I've Ever Gotten

[ No Subject ]
Saturday, July 19, 2008 9:07 AM
From:
"earthquake2008"
To:
undisclosed-recipients



Greetings.
I am George Alex. , an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related
condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
I can be reached on (georgealex7777@yahoo.com.hk) for more details about my late Client has a deposit of Eighteen Million Dollars ( US$18 Million) left behind.
Best regards,
George Alex.
Attorney at Law
georgealex7777@yahoo.com.hk


Seriously- one wikipedia article link and that's it? You didn't even bother to put my last name in there? This is the spam scam equivalent of those people who put up one string of lights at Xmas. If you're going to be that lazy, why even bother?

No comments: