Thursday, April 16, 2009

Re: Tori Spelling Begs for Scripts

Is famous actress and reality show star Tori Spelling begging for movie scripts? According to this article, yes she is.

Tori Spelling is begging for movie scripts.

The actress and her husband Dean McDermott - who are currently working on the fourth season of their reality TV show 'Home Sweet Hollywood' - are desperate for new projects and have even appealed to fans to submit proposals.

Dean said: "We are looking for movie scripts."

Tori added: "There's probably a lot of writers out there in the audience, so if you have any ideas, we're open."


Of course I have several ideas, any one of which could work for you, Tori Spelling. You can watch some of my films to get a taste of what I offer: An acerbic doctor who "diagnoses" patients by testing them with his "meat thermometer" (we could change the doctor's gender to a female, and have the doctor diagnose people by putting his breasts- I mean, her breasts- into their mouths); a heartwarming tale of Santa's favorite elf walking in on Santa and Mrs. Claus enjoying a rimjob; an eccentric doctor who performs a penis transplant that goes horribly hilarious; a man who is shrunk down to microscopic size and injected into his own testicle, where he meets his sperm. We could change it to a woman who is shrunk down to microscopic size and injected into her ovaries, if you want.

Tori, this is really just the tip of the iceberg of what I have to offer. My email address is in my blogger profile, so feel free to drop me a line, we could meet at the Ivy and chat.

No comments: