Friday, June 26, 2009

Insti-Comics: The Death of Michael Jackson

"Insti-Comics" are those comics I occasionally draw really quickly, without thinking about it, about something happening in the news. They stink, which is why I don't do them very often. Case in point, this gem on the recent death of Michael Jackson:



You know how when someone tells you, "X died today," and it might be unexpected, so you react with something like, "But he seemed so healthy," or "I just saw him yesterday and he was behaving in a manner that was totally in keeping with his usual character," or whatever.

Well, I have to say that I was not terribly surprised that Michael Jackson died yesterday. He made some very entertaining music, but over the last few years he had morphed into a small, frail elderly woman, rarely venturing out in public without a cane and wrapped in swaddling bandages.

No comments: