Friday, August 14, 2009

I am a Reliable, Honest, and Trustworthy Person. Dr.Otiz Mmadiabuckukwu Says So.

I just got this "massage" from Dr. Otiz. At first, I will admit, I thought the word "massage" was a misspelling of "message," but upon reading the full text of the email, I definitely felt that my ego had been massaged.

Massage From Dr.Otiz.

I am Dr.Otiz Mmadiabuckukwu.I got your information in a professional database when I was
searching through Internet for a
reliable, honest and trustworthy person to entrust this
business with. I am the Manager, Foreign Operations Department, (BOA) Bank Of Africa,
Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso. I want you to indicate your interest to receive a transfer of
$6.2 Million Dollars into your account. I would like you to stand as a next of kin to our
deceased client whose account is presently dormant.

I wish to inform you that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect
to the provision of a foreign account, while the remaining 60% would be for me. Thereafter I
will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated above.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you a text of application which you shall send to
our bank as the next of kin to the deceased,also funish you with the hole information of the
deceased to enable you stand legal to the claim.

Trusting to hear from you as soon as possible and assured that this deal is 100% risk free.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Otiz Mmadiabuckukwu

2 comments:

shampoo said...

woot! you're rich! haha

Lucydex said...

OMG! You should totally pretend to fall for this just so Chris Hansen can show up at your house dressed up as a pretend delivery guy. *SIGH*