Thursday, December 3, 2009

Perhaps Not the Effect They Intended

Recently I had occasion to come upon the following billboard:



I've always thought that chewing tobacco was disgusting. Even when I was a kid, I thought so. The carrying it around in your cheek, the brown dribble, the yellowing teeth, the spitting for crying out loud-- all very grotesque. It never would have occurred to me to ever try chewing tobacco. But I have to say, I didn't know they made it with cherry flavoring. I like cherry flavoring. And I'm an adult.

Maybe I've been wrong about chewing tobacco. Maybe I should give some of this cherry flavored stuff a try. Thanks, anti-tobacco billboard, for alerting me to this delicious-sounding product!

1 comment:

shampoo said...

haha... here are all sorts of flavors... apple, cherry, peach, mint... I know this from working in a store, not from anyone I personally know. because, yeah, all that stuff you mentioned is totally gross.