Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Does Kat Von D have any swastika tattoos?

Perhaps you had forgotten about the former Mr. Sandra Bullock, Jesse James. The sleazy guy who cheated on Ms. Bullock with Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, the fetish model who apparently had a belief in "W.P.", and a swastika tattoo.

I know I had. I was reading this and I was all like, "Oh, yeah, that guy. Is he still alive?"

He is. And he's dating a person called Kat Von D. Ms. D is apparently the star of a reality show that revolves around the tattoo parlor she owns in Los Angeles. She is also, like Ms. "Bombshell" McGee, heavily tattooed.

And, apparently, it's loooooovvveeee!
It's love for Jesse James and Kat Von D, according to the LA Ink star.

"Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love," Kat told PEOPLE at the opening of her Wonderland gallery in West Hollywood on Thursday.

Asked if she thinks the motorcycle mogul, who accompanied Von D to the gallery opening, is "The One" for her, she answered, "I believe he is, so yeah."
This is "The One" for Ms. D:


Obviously, she likes a man with a sense of humor. But what else?
As for how and when she first knew her feelings for James were so strong, she said, "Was it when we were playing Scrabble? I don't remember. But it was something like that – when we both realized how nerdy we were."
Yes, "Nazi" would be worth at least 13 points in a Scrabble game, but if you can get that "z" on one of those "triple letter score" boxes, you can really clean up.

Or, is "Nazi" considered a proper noun?

Anyway, what has happened to Mr. James's previous "one," Michelle "Bombshell" McGee?


Well, according to her blog, she's been picking up the pieces of her life without Mr. James, and having a great summer!


I love it when people end blog postings with hugs and kisses like that. I don't do it myself, but I still love it.

Anyway, Ms. D has a lot of tattoos, as you can see:


But are any of them swastikas?


Jesse James Hitler pose pic source.
Michelle Bombshell McGee pic source.
Kat Von D pic source.

1 comment:

shampoo said...

i would challenge nazi as a proper noun if someone used it as a word. but, i am boring and have read the rules.

oh, jesse james and his new woman. well. yeah... i kind of forgot about him, too.