Monday, May 16, 2011

Mockey Mouse Vs Superiorman

I have started working on a comic strip story about copyright law, US history, comic book history, animation, funny animals, superheroes, corporatism, big "event" comics, crossovers, etc. It's a lampoon entitled "Mockey Mouse Vs Superiorman," and I've posted the first 21 pages at Comic Fury, a webcomics hosting site.

Below is a look at the cover:


If you find that intriguing, you can read the first 21 pages here. Hopefully I'll be updating the story weekly (as opposed to weakly), but it's a lotta work, whine whine whine. I shall try my best.

If you're interested in some of the background on what got me riled up enough to actually start a comic book satirizing copyright law and parodying comic books and animation, here are some posts you can read.

No comments: