Thursday, December 8, 2011

Disturbing google image search of the day: Paula Deen nude

On Tuesday, someone found my blog by doing a google image search for Food Network celebrity Paula Deen nude. I was so scandalized, I took a screenshot of it from my statcounter:


My blog is about many and varied subjects, so it's not unusual for people to stumble upon it while looking for shall we say esoteric things. But Paula Deen nude?

Of course I am more than happy to give people what they're looking for. To that end, I present the following doctored image of Paula Deen nude:


I hope google is paying attention -- this should get me lots and lots of visitors!

(The image above consists of pieces that can be found here and here. The quote was taken from a video that can be found here.)

Bonus: You can read my Food Network and Hunger Games belittling ebook, The Hungry Game, here.

No comments: