Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ode to the stuff that was dripping down Christina Aguilera's leg when she sang at the Etta James funeral

Ode to the stuff that was dripping down Christina Aguilera's leg when she sang at the Etta James funeral

By Ricky Sprague

I love a lady who's so unique
When her voice hits that dulcet shriek,
She springs a little leak,
And you know my knees get weak.

I don't mean to sound malicious,
But I bet that nectar is really delicious,
And I've got a feeling it's also nutritious.

O honeyed songstress, don't make me beg!
Gimme some of that stuff decorating your leg!
It teases its way down -- drip, drip, drip,
Share it with me love, give me a sip!

When I saw that broth I just had to say,
I know it would be such a sweet consommé,
Join with me now, let's make a flambé!

Is it brown? Is it red? I don't care!
I'm just glad it's escaped your underwear!
Golden throated Christina, I have to declare--
Splash some over here, I need you to share!


Photo from The Blemish, which has more of the story.

No comments: